Tar is a powerful natural antiseptic: it accelerates the healing of wounds and burns. It helps with a range of skin conditions, such as boils, abscesses and skin fungus. Tar helps renewal and regeneration of the epidermis. It heals wounds, increases blood circulation in the skin tissues and rejuvenates it.
What makes our tar soap stand out:
- Guaranteed cold process method of production, which helps to preserve all the vital ingredients;
- Very high content of tar, which gives the soap its black, charcoal, almost midnight blue color;
- Freshly squeezed in-house produced organic oils;
- Almost total absence of water: all our soap is made with milk. In this case we used hemp milk and nut milk;
- Total absence of palm oil to promote our support of ethical production and healthy lifestyle.
- refined coconut oil,
- refined shea oil,
- organic sunflower oil.
Oils produced in-house via cold pressing
- mustard seeds oil.
- walnut oil,
- poppy seeds oil,
- safflower seed oil.
5% unrefined Shea butter (Ghana).
- in-house produced hemp and peanut milk,
- birch tar,
- zinc oxide,
- sulfur sediments,
- natural silk.
Strong, pronounced. Prune specialty with smoky nuances and hints of coarse red wine.
Deep black. The structure and depth of color is similar to that of dark chocolate, without a hint of milk.
The lather is brown, creamy and thick. Distinct tar aroma is strong while soaping, but subtle after use. The fragrance is not intrusive and does not linger on the hands. The product provides instant hydration, soothing of wounds and cracks. It efficiently helps removal of dead epidermis cells. Hands become soft and moisturized.
Silver birch tar soap comes in a branded patented ecological box.
Cold process soap making. We do not practice processing with heat! The soap is left to mature for at least 6 months.
Direction of use
Suitable for all skin types. Provides a relief against psoriasis, eczema, acne, black dots. It fills in the damaged layer of the epidermis and treats pimples and acne. The soap cleanses eruptions on the skin due to its efficient antiseptic action.You can also order a birch tar soap in mini format.
Weight: 100 grams.